©1999 by Al Hirschfeld. Drawing reproduced by special arrangement with Hirschfeld's exclusive representative, The Margo Feiden Galleries, Ltd. New York.
Education: BA, University of Kentucky
MS, Ohio University School of Journalism
MBA, Syracuse University
OPM, Harvard Business School
TV Commercials: Over 700 TV spots for national clients, including LA, Chicago, and San Francisco.
• Long Summers of Lou Dials - 1986
• MIckey, Whitey and Me - 1987
• HIstory of Coal in West Virginia
(7 episodes) - 1989
• Back to the Wild - 2007
• Ashland's Field of Dreams - 2009
• Dear Baseball, I Love You - 2010
• Baseball in Ashland (6 episodes) - 2010
• Growing Up on Sanibel - 2014
• 7 Sanibel Artists - 2015
• Sanibel Before the Causeway - 2016
• Postcards & Photos from Sanibel - 2017
• Clean Waters: Our Legacy - 2017
• Postcards & Photos Sanibel - Sequel - 2018
• 100 Years of Sanibel's Black History:
The Gavin-Walker Story - 2018
Recent Ashland documentaries:
Postcards & Photos from Ashland - 2018
Paul G. Blazer - Man Behind the Legend - 2019
3 Cups of Coffee - Ashland Baseball Trilogy - 2020
Baseball Hall of Fame:• “Dear Baseball, I Love You” on permanent exhibition at Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.
• “Ashland’s Field of Dreams” on permanent exhibition at Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.
TV Programming: Created 5 documentaries that ran on PBS stations. Produced 13 comedy sketches for The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson.
Saniibel-Captiva.TV Prodiuced over 100 short films for Sanibel-Captiva.tv. This is a marketing tool for Sanibel's #1 real estate firm. Click on logo above to see more.
3 Documentaries now on
Kentucky Educational TV
Two Films Honored
Baseball Hall of Fame